Skip to main content
What are the risks linked to the usage of my Magimix Cook Expert?
- Always handle the discs and blades with caution, as they are extremely sharp.
- Never push ingredients through the feedtube with your hands, particularly when using one of the discs. Always use the pusher provided.
- Never insert your hands or a kitchen utensil in the feedtube or any other lid opening while the appliance is running, to prevent serious injury and avoid damaging the machine.
- You can use a spatula, but only when the machine is no longer running.
- Always check that the lid is properly locked into place before switching your appliance on.
- Never attempt to override the lid-locking mechanism.
- Always remove the blade or disc before removing food items using your hands.