Your appliance should always be connected to an earthed socket.
Always check that the voltage shown on the identification plate of your appliance corresponds to the voltage of your mains supply.
Never allow the power cord to dangle over the edge of your worktop or counter, and make sure that it does not come into contact with hot surfaces.
Always turn your appliance off with the switch at the back once you have finished using your appliance, if you are going to leave it unattended, clean it, or remove or add accessories.
If the power cord has been damaged or if your appliance no longer works properly, it must be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer, a Magimix-approved service agent or a similarly qualified person, in order to avoid all risks.
The use of parts that are not sold or recommended by Magimix may cause a fire, electric shocks or injury.