- It is not necessary to peel the fruit or remove the pips, except for fruit/vegetables with thick skin (e.g., pineapple, banana, etc.) or fruit with large seeds (e.g., melon)
- Always remove the stone from fruit such as peach, apricot, cherry etc
- Keep appliance running without interruption until its work is completed.
- If fruit or vegetables is too wide to place in the feed tube, cut fruit or vegetables into small pieces, so the juice will be extracted more thoroughly.
- For best results, press gently to allow the fruit/vegetables against the grater.
- After putting in last pieces of fruit or vegetables keep the appliance running for a few extra seconds so that all the juice is completely extracted. Then switch off.
Enjoy your Magimix Juice Expert 3.