Simple yet effective, the Magimix BlenderMix attachment, fitted into the main bowl and used in conjunction with your master blade turns the Magimix Food Processor into a Blender!
The BlenderMix attachment changes the direction of the liquid from a centrifugal to a vortex motion.
What is it for?
- Cake mixes
- Pancake batter
For soups, avoid pouring boiling hot liquid into the food processor bowl.
It is advised that you let your preparation cool to about 60C before blending with the BlenderMix.
The BlenderMix will give all these recipes an even creamier consistency.
Where will I find it?
You will find the BlenderMix in the box under the accessory storage box (or under the citrus press for models equipped with this accessory).
If you have purchased the Mini Plus, you will find the BlenderMix next to the citrus press.
How do I install and use it?
- Fit the metal blade onto the motor shaft in the main bowl.
- Put the ingredients into the bowl.
- Place the BlendMix into the bowl.
- Put the lid on and lock into place.
- Switch your appliance on and run until you have the preferred consistency.
- You must only use your BlenderMix with the metal blade in the main bowl.
- The creaminess of the texture will depend on the quantity and type of ingredients you are using.