Skip to main content
What are the safety measures I need to remember?
- It is not advisable to use metal utensils to take the ice cream out of the stainless steel bowl, as this could cause scratching.
- Take care the spindle is small and easily lost.
- The lid, paddle, spindle and bowl should be cleaned thoroughly using hot soapy water.
- After having unplugged the machine, the motor unit may be cleaned by wiping it with a damp cloth.
- Never immerse the motor unit in water or pour water on the motor unit
- Do not place under a tap - Always use your Ice cream Maker on a firm, flat surface near a convenient power outlet.
- Use only plastic or wooden utensils when removing ingredients from the bowl to avoid possible damage.
- Any ingredients (such as chocolate, nuts, etc.) that are to be added to the ice cream mixture need to be pureed or chopped finely to pour through the lid aperture.
- Do not attempt to make up more than the maximum amount for your machine.