When cleaning the Magimix Juice Extractor, please note the following hints and tips.
- The spout flips out to allow easy cleaning of the rubber valve.
- To unclip the arm from the citrus press, pull the clip at the bottom of the basket.
- It is recommended that the removable parts are washed immediately after use, as the pulp is difficult to remove when dry.
- The short side of the spatula can be used to run around the inside of the juice extractor basket to remove the worst of the residual material. DO NOT knock the rim of the juice extractor basket on the edge of the sink/bin to remove the fibres, as this will cause the rim to crack.
- The basket can then be rinsed under a running tap to remove the residue.
- A washing up brush can be used to poke any remaining fibres out of the holes in the juice extractor basket.
- The removable parts can be washed on the top rack of the dishwasher using a short program at about 50 degrees centigrade.
- Do not put the motor unit into water. Unplug it, then wipe it with a damp cloth. Avoid abrasive products such as metal scouring pads.