Skip to main content
How do I remove (and attach) the blade assembly of my Magimix Cook Expert?
Removing the tool/blade assembly
- To start, place a soft protection on your worktop as once the blade is loose it will fall out of the bowl.
- Turn the bowl upside down and use the cap.
- Turn the cap in a clockwise direction to release the blade.
- Holding the universal blade assembly by the top, remove the seal for cleaning.
Replacing the tool/blade assembly
- Attach the seal back on the blade. The seal has two straight sides to help you position it correctly.
- Slot the base of the blade assembly into the hole at the bottom of the bowl.
- Turn the bowl upside down, ensuring you are securely and safely hold the blade in place.
- Position the screw on the underside of the bowl and tighten with the cap by turning in an anti-clockwise direction.